The R&D activities have so far led, among others, to the realization of:
- electronic control boards for various applications (e.g. lighting control, electronic simulation modules, data acquisition boards) based on different platforms including ARM by ST;
- communication systems of various kinds, from radio to LoRa (LoRaMesh or LoRaWAN) and ZigBee technologies, wired systems on RS485, RS232 and Ethernet fieldbus;
- cloud supervision platforms for large product industries, with historical analysis capabilities, interfacing with management software and production lines;
- energy metering systems provided with customized reports;
- automatic control systems for production plants, based on distributed and cooperating PLCs (including ABB) and HMI management panels with centralized intelligence.
Rebernig wins where the need for collecting, communicating and managing data is integrated with the need to create robust electrical and electronic management systems, on the basis of the experience to date and the technical training gained in the fieldwork since the first day in the team.